||Role:The Loading & Receiving Employee is responsible for general duties in the yard, such as loading/unloading of company/customer vehicles, as well as maintaining inventory in the yard. The Loading & Receiving Employee reports directly to the Yard Foreman.
- Directing contractors and other customers to product in the yard & assisting in loading/unloading vehicles.
- Operating yard forklifts (on-site training and certification provided).
- Operating shop saws in the cut shop (on-site training and certification provided).
- Keeping the yard, cut shop, glass shop, and special order bin areas clean and presentable.
- Unloading transport trucks with product for the store and yard.
- Ensuring that all products leaving the yard have been invoiced.
- Attending Health and Safety Committee meetings and completing all training requested by store management.
- Being knowledgeable about all products stored in the yard.
- Using proper material handling techniques to ensure minimal damage to yard inventory.
- Being familiar with the grades, dimensions and species of lumber stocked in the yard.
- Being able to work in the yard during adverse weather conditions.
- Assuming any other duties as assigned by the Yard Foreman or Store Manager.
Please email resume and cover letter to: email@example.com